Friday, June 11, 2010

Anno Domino 2010, June 11 Friday

Well, nothing much has changed since I last posted. I still don't have a job. If I don't have a job in another week, I think I'll probably go up to my sister's to help her. I'm not too concerned about finances for next semester. I have enough saved up from last semester to pay for this semester, and the job I'll have at college will pay for the spring semester. God knew what He was doing when He allowed me to forget about my CD in the bank last year. If I had used it last year for college expenses instead of leaving it alone, I would probably have reason to worry. I've been doing some yard work and other chores to pass the time, along with watching Doctor Who and reading. I need to look into some Clep tests I need to take. Oh yeah, and I'm trying out a new look for my blog. Looks pretty cool, huh? I've also added more to the "Pretty Things" tab.

Movies:
Fancy Pants

TV Shows:
Get Smart
Gilligan's Island

Doctor Who:
Revenge of the Cybermen
Terror of the Zygons
Planet of Evil


Pretty thingy:

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you finally found a job but sad that it means you won't be coming out here. I hope it works out well for you.

    ReplyDelete