Thursday, June 3, 2010

Anno Domino 2010, June 3 Thursday

Wow. It's been over a week since I last posted. Well, I'm home now and looking for a job. I've put in applications to a few places here in town, but if I don't hear anything for a few days, I might start looking in the next nearest town. There aren't very many places to work in this small town. I watched a very interesting movie at my brother's. It was called "9." It's a very philosophical type of a movie, along with being amusing and entertaining. At first glance, it would look like just a cute animation movie about nine, little burlap sack people and their fight against a monster machine, but it goes much deeper. I think I amused Holly with my analytical comments throughout the movie and even after the movie. My brother Harry also gave Holly and I several of his old computer games. We split them up between ourselves (though I am quite jealous that Holly got the cool Myst game, the updated first one). Now I have hours' worth of new puzzle/adventure games.

Movies:
9
House
Barbie: 12 Dancing Princesses
Dressed to Kill
A Cinderella Story

Books:
The Lost Tales by J.R.R. Tolkien


Pretty picture for thee:

No comments:

Post a Comment