Friday, April 9, 2010

Anno Domini 2010, Friday

It's Friday! What fun. Well, I work today. That's pretty much the only thing different about today. I'm currently playing Neopets (my username is rose_the_cheetah if you wish to look me up). Quite a fun game. And I'm listening to http://www.sky.fm/play/soundtracks. Soundtrack music is one of the best things to listen to. I tried listening to some online techno radio stations, but they were creepily Satanic. What's really funny is when I recognize the soundtrack music and can name the movie without looking at what's currently playing. I'm also on my Facebook right now.

Well, that's pretty much all the boring stuffs I can think of right now. Phantom of the Opera is playing right now! Yiii! I have the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack on cassette. Yes, I still use cassettes instead of CDs. Okay, now I'm done.

And here's the pic of the day, another drawing (you'll have to click on it to see the whole picture):

No comments:

Post a Comment