Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anno Domino 2010, March 13

The internet is seriously lagging today. Epically. It's rather annoying. I have to study for an exam tomorrow and I have a minor project due tomorrow. Well, technically it's due tonight. I have to email it to my teacher. Chapel today was very interesting, and disturbing/depressing. The message title was "The Second-Hand Effects of Same Sex Marriage." It's depressing just how much immorality has permeated society and how trapped homosexuals are in their lifestyle. It's also disturbing how anti-Christian the homosexual agenda is and how tolerant society is to this clearly anti-Christian movement. It really challenged me to pray for those trapped in this harmful lifestyle, harmful to both themselves and society around them. I need to get studying. Curfew is in two hours, and I really don't want to stay up till the wee hours of the morning studying for this like last time.


A pretty picture for you guys
today:

No comments:

Post a Comment