Monday, April 19, 2010

Anno Domino 2010, April 19

Hiya. Today was the day of prayer, where classes are canceled and instead we gather to pray during normal class times. It's a lot of fun. Hm, I think I'll have to start blogging in the afternoon or something like that, because I keep on putting it off until late at night. I'm currently listening to Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack music. The movie itself is awesome, and the music is definitely just as cool.

A few days ago I started reading the manga series Bleach. It's interesting and amusing, if you ignore the usual downfalls of manga comics (cursing, demon stuff, immodesty, so on). Manga/anime is a unique form of art, sometimes really pretty, but it can also be very...hm, I guess you could say horrific. You know what's really fun? Switching between reading English comics and Japanese comics. It can get so confusing at times because English goes from left to right, and Japanese goes from right to left. And, no, I can't read Japanese. I'm reading the English translations, but the comic panels are still set in a right to left pattern.


Here's your pretty picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment