Saturday, April 10, 2010

Anno Domini 2010, Saturday

So, my day consisted of work and playing computer games. I was going to work on my study guide for Bible Doctrine II, but someone is using the computer I saved the study guide on, and for some reason it isn't accessible on this computer, even though both computers are on the same network. I'm going to be doing some major work tomorrow. I have to finish preparing for my lesson I have to teach on Monday. Fun stuff. I'm excited for church tomorrow. I went to my home church last Sunday because of Easter so I could spend time with my family. And I need to do my taxes too. Blechy. Today (or rather, tonight), I will give you a Calvin and Hobbes comic instead of one of my doodles. I know, you're so excited, right? Click on it to read it, unless you have microscopic vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment