Monday, May 10, 2010

Anno Domino 2010, May 10 Monday

Well, today, I planned on sleeping in till at least 9 am, but Ruth woke me up a little after 8 am with a tempting proposition: a trip to the Niabi Zoo. It was well worth giving up some sleep. Even though the zoo doesn't have any cheetahs, it was still really fun to see all the different animals. I've been able to watch more Doctor Who episodes. I love the fourth doctor, or the Doctor-with-the-really-long-scarf. I'm currently watching Doctor Who: The Ribos Operation, the first installation of the keys of time series.

I'm still looking for a job, though I won't really be able to start a job until the middle of next week because I'm going to be helping Ruth this weekend and into next week. I'm going to try for the hotel again, then start looking elsewhere.

Romana: "You're sulking."
Doctor: "I'm not sulking."
Romana: "You're too old to be sulking."
Doctor: "I'm not old!"

Doctor Who episodes:
The Pyramid of Mars
The Ark in Space
The Pirate Planet
The Ribos Operation
The Horror of Fang Rock


And here's a comic for your amusement. Holly, this one is for you. What does this remind you of?

No comments:

Post a Comment