Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anno Domino 2010, May 19 2010

Ello. So, this is going to be a quick entry. I finished reading The Silmarillion and am now reading Roverdam by Tolkien. It's a funny story. Roverdam is about a dog who bites a wizard and is punished by the wizard. The wizard changes the dog into a toy at first, but later the dog returns to being a dog, except that his size is not yet restored. I haven't gotten any farther than that yet. Frieda, Holly, and I walked to the library today. I find libraries quite nice, even smallish ones like this one. I got a couple of books, a few fiction and one non-fiction on the ship Old Ironsides. And I still have a majority of the books I got from the other library yet to read.

When asked what else I should put in my blog, Frieda would not respond, at least not in terms relevant to the question. When asked if she were fine with this statement about her being on my blog, she responded in the positive.


Doctor Who episodes:
The Robot
The Sontaran Experiment
Genesis of the Daleks

Movies:
Oliver
I Love Lucy series
Veggietales: King George and the Rubber Ducky


And here is a pretty thing for you today:

No comments:

Post a Comment