Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anno Domino 2010, May 13 Thursday

Hihi. So, apparently, I'm going to be staying home this weekend instead of traveling. Sharon's birthday party is tonight. I might write more tonight.

EDIT: Here's the more I said that I would write tonight, even though it's only afternoon. On Tuesday, I was able to go to the public library in Bettendorf, which is a very nice library, and check out some books. I've read one of them so far, The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne. Apparently, I've been mispronouncing Jules Verne, who is French, as my younger sister Holly, who is self-teaching French, so kindly pointed out to me. I'm thinking about putting reviews up for the movies I watch and books I read, just for fun. I might not get to all of them. Right now, I've resumed reading The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. I started reading it during the school year, but I kept on getting too busy to read it. Holly has been pressuring me to read it so she can read it because I told her that I wouldn't let her read it until I've finished reading it because I had already started reading it. Yes. Very much so. Well, I need to get busy with more important things. Bye-bye.


Doctor Who Episodes:
The Power of Kroll
The Stones of Blood
The Androids of Tara

Movies:
Bolt

Comic:

No comments:

Post a Comment